Yogi is an athlete, trainer, mentor and golf addict. She has personally trained people of all fitness levels, including high profile celebrities, corporate executives, professional athletes (including members of the LPGA), fitness buffs and regular folks who just want to lose weight and get in shape.
She is passionate about helping people achieve their goals and offers the benefit of over 20 years experience as a fitness professional. Her approach is to treat each client as an individual and provide training and lifestyle coaching that fits. And works.
Yogi is a life student of health and fitness and a certified Fitness Professional through the Cooper Institute of Dallas Texas and one of a select few to be certified as a Systematic Touch Trainer (SST). She’s also a certified Tabata instructor. Yogi enjoys golf, tennis, working out, kayaking, biking, watching football, acting (she’s a ham!) and hanging out with friends.
- Certified fitness professional (Cooper Fitness Institute)
- Certified Systematic Touch Trainer
- Certified Tabata Instructor
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education (San Diego State)
- Over 20 years of experience as a personal trainer
- TPI: Titleist Performance Institute
“I get to help change lives through fitness.” Yogi Johnson